If you are a beginner in photography and you need a good DSLR which will fulfil all your needs, then you will not likely get all those features in your camera. First of all, there’s no such thing as perfect DSLR camera you will get the perfect gear for your needs you have to compare one another’s DSLR and go with the one who fulfils your priorities when it comes to taking pictures.\
A budget of 1000$ is a fair amount for beginners, and you will get some amazing DSLR at this price points. So I’ve listed below some of the best DSLRs and a Mirrorless camera that you can buy under $1000.
- Canon EOS 7D DSLR – With 19-point autofocus system with high-end ISO (100 to 6400) for great low light photography, Canon EOS 7D DSLR has the buck for your banks. It has 18 Megapixel CMOS sensor with the latest technologies.30 frames per second can be shot at full HD resolution. It also has a built-in dual-axis electronic level. EOS 7D is an award winning a camera and there some couple of gears which can come handy with this camera, like the wireless file transmitter for sharing the picture to another device.
Price – $870
- Fujifilm x-E1 Mirrorless ILC – Fujifilm x-E1 Mirrorless ILC is compact camera packed with loads of features. This Mirrorless camera has an electronic viewfinder for easy usage. The large CMOS is 16.3 MP which can shoot the very sharp image. It also has a 2.8 inch LCD screen which will enhance your navigation experience with the controls. You get various options for interchangeable lenses that will work with Fujifilm X-E1. This camera is price little over $1000 including the starter lens.
- Nikon Coolpix A–Nikon Coolpix A is a point and Shoot camera. This might turn off many buyers, but this camera has a large sensor as compared to other point and shoot camera which automatically results in great quality pictures. The 28 mm fixed lens is a prime lens which means there is no zoom. It has a full manual mode which is a great feature. This camera will not be a great option for a professional photographer, but if you want to experience photography, then you can go for this inexpensive camera.
Price – $350
- Nikon D7000 DSLR – D7000 DSLR from Nikon packs a 16.2 MP CMOS image sensor which is coupled with two image processing system. It has a very quick autofocus with low noise in the pictures. It has six frame burst mode for a quick capture of a moving subject. You can also capture full HD video.
- Nikon D7100 DSLR – Nikon D7100 DSLR is an advanced camera with a great value in the market. This DSLR has 24.1 MP CMOS image sensor with 3.2 inch LCD screen which is large enough to navigate through your controls. It also shoots s 1080P Full HD video.
So these were some of the best cameras that you can get under $1000.